Now that I’ve had a sexual experience with at least one man from each sign, I have some definite favorite signs and some signs I’m more disposed to avoid in the future. The list is pretty consistent with what multiple sources of zodiac compatibility predicted with a few exceptions, and even those exceptions make sense, given the nature of my connecting: namely, that I wasn’t looking for a mate.
If you’re new to my blog, I’m a Libra in a happy and open marriage. I set out early on with a sort of thought exercise about astrological compatibilities, having observed some patterns of truth to the things I was reading and experiencing. You can read more about me HERE, and why and how I journeyed HERE, and HERE.
Signs from favorite to least favorite, by element (Note: all linked posts have the friend link and can be accessed/read for free whether or not you’ve reached your monthly free account limit):
- Sagittarius — My favorite sign of them all, an easy and free-flowing match. You can read about my Sagittarius Experiences HERE and HERE
- Leo — Great connection and good sex, but a little domineering and aloof for my tastes. You can read about my Leo Experiences HERE and HERE
- Aries — Often too domineering, but fun in bed. You can read about my Aries Experience HERE
- Taurus — I adore Taurus men. The sex is wild/passionate and the men have always remained a friendly connection. You can read about my Taurus Experiences HERE and HERE
- Capricorn — While I have had a very loving relationship with my Capricorn partner, this sign is a challenge for me as much as it is a delight. They can be loving, attentive, and sexy af, but also possessive, moody, and are too private which sometimes leads to lies and secrecy. You can read about my Capricorn Experiences HERE and HERE
- Virgo — While I usually enjoy a good intellectual connection, they’re almost impossible to move. Dear, dear, men, but way too slow for this fast-moving air sign. You can read about my Virgo Experiences HERE and HERE
- Libra — my own sign, is always a peaceful and…